Parliamentary aspirant Xtian Dela has today rolled out his security manifesto that he believes will end the street kids menace and in turn reduce mugging, pick-pocketing, and other high-scale robberies that have been linked to the street urchins.
The Westlands parliamentary hopeful opines that authorities have for a long time paid no attention to the street kids. Due to this negligence by the relevant authorities, Xtian claims that the street kids gradually grow from petty thieves to hard-core criminals.
In his security manifesto, the Youtuber has outlined a raft of measures that he will see through parliament once he assumes office.
Here is a snippet of the propositions of the celebrated influencer-turned politician;
Manifesto Item: SECURITY/ STREET KIDS
1. National Youth Service
– Enroll ALL aged street kids in the NYS. It’s basically a “FREE TRAINING COLLEGE” for young Kenyans. Yes! We make a law that enures all street kids pass through the NYS
– Train the street kids skills that will help them be self-sufficient.
2. Jobs for the Street Kids
– Training the street kids is one thing, getting a job is another thing.
– We will make into law that ALL the skilled and reformed street kids be employed by our County Governments. First priority to them!
– Let our trenches be dug with military precision accuracy!
– Let traffic be guided by a young, energetic, smart, well-trained, and reformed street kid!
– Let our Kanjos cleaning and scrubbing our streets be the same ones who used to sleep on those streets. They know the dirtiest corners, let them clean!
– By doing this we will pump FRESH and SKILLED blood into our local government.